الصحة والرشاقة



Dorm Room Tour & Decor Ideas!

The floors were ugly mismatched tiles from about 20 years ago haha sooo I got carpeting from Home Depot and cut it to fit the entire room and bathroom. Tons of work but makes this space *so* much homier and comfortable. I forgot to mention that while recording - my bad!
The duvet cover is from Bed Bath & Beyond it's called "Amber Grove" I got it on sale this past summer, it is still on the BB&B site if you're interested. The duvet inside of it is from IKEA and is super cozy and was affordable as well. Candles are one of my favorite things for decoration and for the added fragrance. You don't have to light them for them to add a home-y vibe and added fragrance to the room. Desk storage items are from Target and Staples. Coffee maker is by Kalorik and is fantastic (seriously!). Chairs are inexpensive and cute from IKEA and same goes with lighting. That's about everything I can think of adding right here but if you have additional questions I will try to answer them! =)