الصحة والرشاقة




I had the opportunity to work with the Prestigio Multipad 2 Ultra Duo 8.0 3G for a week. My findings were that, while there are some excellent qualities of this product, the disappointing features are relatively large and could act as deciding factors when looking to purchase this item.

Let's start on a high note. 

One definite perk of this product is its user-friendly settings. I'm one of the many people who seems to have an innate aversion to 'reading directions'; something that has led to many a fight with my husband when opening any new electronic product. Nevertheless, I was able to open this product and effectively find my way around the preinstalled apps, no questions asked.

The visual quality is also one of this product's highlights. When sitting in a well-lit area, such as in my apartment or at the office, the image was always crisp and clean. Even in extreme sunlight I was able to see the screen with little difficulty, something that can be useful for those looking to utilise this product on the beach or by the pool.

Finally, the claim of extra-long mobility (i.e.: how long the battery lasts) is without a doubt impressive. The product was used for three days straight before it began to show signs of needing a recharge. As an iPad user, I'm used to needing to recharge my tablet every day. However, I was pleasantly surprised when this was not the case for the Multipad.

However, as I said earlier, while there were certainly perks about the product, there were a few letdowns as well (and fairly large ones, might I add). My major issue with this product is the speed at which a user can control the scrolling of a page (website, book, magazine, etc). I found that, while I was scrolling down a page, it would begin to speed up and miss my targeted area. I would then need to scroll back up; there were a few times when it once again missed my targeted area and I would need to repeat. All in all, trying to scroll through to a targeted area was like trying to catch water through a sieve.

My second disappointment was the quality of the camera. While the screen quality itself was clear, the camera did not seem to provide a crisp photo. In this day and age, where people utilise a tablet, both for work and for pleasure, a strong camera is a definite must. I'm afraid to say that this product falls short of this particular feature.    
Finally, I found that, while the product boasts a Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, the rate at which it opens and closes apps is nowhere near as fast as I would have expected.